Manufacturing and Engineering Courses
The University of New Mexico’s School of Engineering, in partnership with the UNM Division of Continuing Education, offers courses for manufacturing, engineering and technical professionals. These courses are customized to your company’s specific requirements and can be taught at your location or at UNMCE. All UNMCE Professional Engineering courses are eligible for Professional Development Hours (PDHs).
The Manufacturing and Engineering courses listed here, plus other related course topics that may of interest, can be customized to your specific company’s unique needs.
Examples of possible customized Manufacturing and Engineering courses include:
- Green Building and Retrofitting
- Engineering Management
- Solar Photovoltaics
- Wireless Revolution
- Lasers and Applications
- Fiber Optics Communications
- Design for Manufacturability
- Pro / Engineer Software courses
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Construction Management
- Cherida Boyles - Training & Development Program Administrator:
- (505) 277-6178