Health and Community Action Development Courses
Today's complex world benefits from people and places woven tightly together to build a strong community. Our approach to meeting the needs of tomorrow is to bring high quality programs today that encourage the teamwork, commitment and strength needed to pursue our goals.
We offer relevant and up-to-date training by expert instructors to meet your career goals. that include traditional and integrative medical education.
- Our Substance Abuse Studies Training Program provides education hours toward licensure for substance abuse counselors statewide.
- We provide courses to fulfill an Administrative Medical Specialist Certificate, based on the curriculum developed by New Mexico Healthcare Consulting.
- Our Personal Trainer for NASM Certification integrates the knowledge and practical experiences necessary to succeed on the national certification exam.
- Our partnership with the UNM Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Academy provides the state-approved training for EMTS, CPR & AED.
- Our Mediation and Conflict Resolution courses are useful to counselors, court and judicial staff, law enforcement, case managers, and educators.
- Leading the field in prevention and education, our Injury Prevention 101 provides foundational training necessary for the Injury and Violence Prevention Specialist Certification.
Health and Community Action Development Certificate Pages
Emergency Medical Technician
Medical Coding and Billing
Health Care Training Online
Fitness and Personal Training
Substance Abuse Studies Training Program
Mediation and Conflict Resolution
Health and Community Action Development Instructors
To learn more about our program faculty: Meet Our Instructors
- Loree Nalin - Program Supervisor:
- (505) 277-6025
- Become a Fan of Substance Abuse Studies Program on Facebook